Data Protection Declaration of Vollers Group GmbH
By means of this Data Protection Declaration, we shall inform you of all data protection law aspects of our website www.vollers.com.
We shall collect, process and use your personal data only in accordance with the following Data Protection Declaration. Personal data shall be considered to be all individual data regarding personal or factual circumstances of an identified or an identifiable natural person such as, for example, your name, your phone number, your address as well as additional information which you provide to us during your use of our offers or for contact purposes.
1. Name and Contact Details of the Data Controller
The Controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Vollers Group GmbH, Speicherhof 308, 28217 Bremen, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0)421/389200, fax: +49 (0)421/3892100
Managing Directors: Christian Vollers, Matijs Brand, Christian Brakmann and Philipp Wacker
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as the Manner and Purpose of Their Usage
a) Website Visit
You can visit our website without telling us who you are. When visiting our website www.vollers.com, information will, however, automatically be sent to our website’s server by the browser you are using on your device. This information shall be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action being required upon your part and shall be stored until automatic deletion thereof is made:
- IP address of the querying device,
- Date and time of day of the access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Transferred data quantity,
- Notification of successful retrieval,
- Data transfer protocol used,
- Website from which the access was undertaken (referrer URL)
- Browser used and any operating system of your device as well as the name of your access provider.
We shall process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a seamless connection set-up of the website,
- Guaranteeing a convenient usage of our website,
- Analysis of the system security and system stability as well as
- For additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest follows from the data collection purposes which are listed above. In no case shall we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing inferences regarding your person.
We shall store log data only until the purpose has been fulfilled for which we have collected or received them unless, upon an exceptional basis, they must be retained for a longer period of time in order to track an identified attack.
The anonymised data derived from the log file no longer consist of personal data. We shall use them in order to compile statistics for the purpose of improving the website and may, if necessary, be passed on to agencies which we commission with the improvement of the website.
In the cookie, information is stored, each resulting in conjunction with the specific device being used. However, this does not mean that we thus receive direct knowledge of your identity.
On the one hand, the usage of cookies serves the purpose of making the use of our offer more convenient for you. Thus, we use so-called session cookies in order to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. They are automatically deleted after leaving our website.
Moreover, we likewise use temporary cookies which are stored for a fixed duration on your end device in order to optimise the user-friendliness of the website. If you visit our website again in order to utilise our services, it will automatically be recognised that you have already visited us in the past and which entries you made as well as which settings you chose in order to not require you to make and/or choose them again.
The data processed by the cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1, Sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a manner that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears to you before a new cookie is placed. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all functions of our website.
c) Google Maps
Our website uses “Matomo”, a so-called web analysis service, to optimize our website. Matomo uses permanent cookies which will be installed on your device to help us recognize users of our website. For this purpose, the usage information generated by our cookie (including your shortened and therefore anonymized IP address) is transmitted to our server and stored for usage analysis purposes to optimize our website. We use Matomo on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a GDPR), if you have consented to the use. You may revoke your consent to the use of Matomo at any time by following this link and adjusting the settings in our cookie consent banner.
e) Use of captchas
To protect our web forms from automated requests, we use a captcha from a third-party provider. Within the scope of the captcha function, you may be asked to solve tasks or click on checkboxes. The user entries made in this context and possibly also the mouse movements are used to check whether the entries originate from a human or an automated programme.
Since the function is provided by a third-party provider, the display of the captcha leads to content from the third-party provider being reloaded. This provides the third-party provider with the information that you have accessed our site as well as the usage data technically required in this context. We have no influence on the further data processing by the third-party provider.
The embedding is carried out based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and in the interest of protection against spam and abuse.
If you wish to object to the data processing, please do not use our web forms, but contact us in another way.
3. Contact form and Contact Inquiries via E-Mail
You have the possibility to contact us via our contact form. To use our contact form, we first need the data marked as mandatory fields. We use this data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO to answer your enquiry. Furthermore, you can decide for yourself whether you wish to provide us with further information. This information is provided voluntarily and is not mandatory for contacting us. We process your voluntary details on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Your data will only be processed to answer your inquiry. We delete your data as long as they are no longer required and there are no legal obligations to retain them. Insofar as your data transmitted via the contact form is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you can object to the processing at any time. In addition, you can revoke your consent to the processing of voluntary information at any time. To do so, please contact the e-mail address given in the imprint.
4. Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
Within the parameters of the aforementioned data processing, we shall commission external service providers (e.g. support, hosting or analytical service providers). These service providers have been obligated – in accordance with a contracted data processing agreement (Art. 28 GDPR) – to, among other things, adhere to appropriate technical and organisational measures for data security and shall act in accordance with our instructions that have been prescribed on our behalf.
5. Transmission of Personal Data to Non-EU Countries
We shall transmit your personal data only for the usage of Google Maps to countries outside of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area (being the EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). For more detailed information please refer to the Section “Google Maps”.
6. Storage Duration
We shall store your personal data only until the purpose has been fulfilled for which we collected or received them.
If you have provided data to us via the contact form, we shall delete them as soon as we no longer require them or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You shall have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your processed personal data. In particular, you may obtain information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are being disclosed, the planned storage timeframe, the existence of a right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data insofar as we have not collected them as well as the existence of an automated decision-making (including profiling) and, where applicable, detailed information in this regard;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification or completion of your personal data that we have stored that are incorrect and/or incomplete;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data that we have stored insofar as their processing is not required in order to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawfull but you reject their deletion and we no longer require the data, but you nonetheless need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to demand to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or the transmission thereof to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent that was previously granted to us at any time. This will have the result that we may no longer continue the data processing in the future for which this consent was granted;
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, in order to lodge such a complaint, you may contact the supervisory authority which is competent for your habitual residence, place of work or our commercial residence.
8. Right to object
Insofar as we process your personal data owing to justified interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you may lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR insofar as reasons exist that are based upon your particular situation or the objection is lodged against direct marketing. In the latter case, you shall have a general right of objection that we shall implement without you being required to specify a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data Security
During your visit to our website, we shall use the standard SSL process (secure socket layer) in conjunction with the respectively highest encryption level which your browser supports. In general, this entails 256-bit encryption. If your browser supports no 256-bit encryption, we shall use 128-bit-v3 technology instead. You can recognise whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted fashion by the locked depiction of the key and/or lock symbol in your browser’s status bar.
Moreover, we shall also use suitable security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or from unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continuously being improved based upon the technological developments.
10. Currentness of and Changes in this Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid as of 19/09/2019.
The continued development of our website and/or changed regulations prescribed by law or governmental decree may require changes in this Data Protection Declaration. You can at any time retrieve and print out the respectively-current Data Protection Declaration on our website.
Vollers Group GmbH
11. Contact details of the data protection officer
Our external data protection officer will be happy to provide you with information about data protection under the following contact details:
datenschutz nord GmbH
If you contact our data protection officer, please also name the responsible office you can find in the imprint.