Traineeship business & commodity management
How does a traineeship at Vollers look like?
The traineeship business & commodity management is a program of two years in which you will get the opportunity to work and learn in different Vollers departments. During these two years you will get support/coaching from department mentors and a personal coach.
Why do you want to join the traineeship program at Vollers?
Learn and work in an informal and international organisation with flat structures! We offer you a tailor-made trainee programme with a full-time working week. You will receive personal coaching and have the opportunity to join an exchange project at another international Vollers location. And last but not least: If we like each other, we will convert your trainee contract into a permanent contract!
- Get familiar with different business processes such as warehousing, finance and pricing
- Learn the ins and outs of some of the key products we store, transport and process: coffee, cocoa and tea
- Coordinate one or more projects together with other trainees within the group
- You have at least a bachelor degree in finance, economics or a technical area
- You have a maximum of two years work experience
- You are creative and results driven
- You have a structured way of working, individually and in a team
- Next to your native language (Dutch or German) you have excellent communication skills in English (verbally and written)
- You are proactive, flexible and practical minded
Wat wij u kunnen bieden
Our compensation is in line with the market and performance-based.
Wij bieden maandelijkse bijdragen aan uw pensioenplan.
Afhankelijk van de locatie waar je gaat werken, staat je een breed scala aan benefits te wachten.
Vul het formulier in om rechtstreeks bij ons te solliciteren. Wij zullen zo spoedig mogelijk contact met u opnemen.