Apprenticeship Warehouse and Port Logistics Specialist (m/f/d)
What does a warehouse and port logistics specialist (m/f/d) do at Vollers Hamburg GmbH?
As a warehouse and port logistics specialist, you will learn how one of the most traded goods in the world - green coffee - is stored. You will accompany coffee and cocoa beans on their way into and out of the warehouse.
Where do you do your training?
Vollers Hamburg GmbH, part of the Vollers Group, is a traditional, owner-managed logistics company. From coffee to cocoa - we have been transporting and storing the goods of our national and international customers for over 80 years and share the fascination and passion for these high-quality commodities. Responsibility, professionalism and independence are always the focus of our services. The Vollers Group comprises thirteen locations in eight European countries with 350 employees. As an experienced logistics partner, we reliably handle, transport, clear, store and refine our customers' goods and deliver them again on time.
- Checking and storing our products
- Compiling delivery and tour schedules
- Working with well-known and large international customers
- Loading and shipping goods to our customers
- Going through all relevant departments (e.g. sample department, silo, ...)
- Working with large and small machines (reach stacker, forklift, etc.)
- Fluent in German
- Advanced secondary school leaving certificate or secondary modern school leaving certificate
- Good numerical, technical and practical skills
- Interested in systematic, planning and organisational activities
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a team
- You also like to work outside in the fresh air
What we can offer you
We offer our employees a monthly allowance for capital-forming benefits and thus support this subsidised form of saving.
We regularly offer internal events such as Christmas parties.
In cooperation with EGYM Wellpass we offer corporate fitness for our employees.
On our own e-learning platform you will find exciting modules on different topics.
We offer you an exam preparation course at the "Akademie Hamburger Verkehrswirtschaft".
For an optimal work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours and flexitime.
We have a basket with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and sparkling water at the office.
If everything fits between us, we will give you a permanent position after your training
If requested, trainees can use public transport at reduced rates with the HVV bonus ticket.
Optionally, there is the possibility to do an internship at one of our other locations
We offer free parking spots in front of the office.
Please fill in the form to apply directly to us. We will contact you shortly.
Vollers Hamburg GmbH
- Phone: +49 40 78874 613