Integrate V-Interface into your ERP system to connect with Vollers and start sharing information digitally and securely. Inbound goods notifications, stock removal orders and much more: V-Interface connects effortlessly with all common ERP systems and thus automates the data transfer in the relevant business processes.
The benefits of V-Interface
- more efficient warehouse and inventory management
- transparent and faster disposition processes
- time saving and error avoidance during data entry
- faster response to your requests
- more transparency and better planning in the value chain
Integrated and interoperable – Get connected with us
Digital networking with customers and suppliers is a priority at Vollers. Our EDI platform works hand in hand with your ERP system when exchanging data and is already integrated with a number of systems from leading software providers. The number of connected partners is constantly growing. We are permanently pushing ahead with automation towards paperless data exchange via Electronic Data Interchange. Once the interfaces are realised, all data is provided and transmitted in a standardised way. In this way, we accelerate the core business processes in logistics and significantly support the optimal flow of information between numerous business partners.
V-Interface – transmits your data according to the highest security standards
- converts the data into the required structures of the source and target systems
- controls the communication processes to be carried out according to configurable rules
- couples the renowned ERP systems or databases of our business partners with our system
- transmits confidential and sensitive data of all kinds securely and traceably
- monitors all digital communication processes
- meets both the compliance requirements of our customers and our own high demands on IT
Setting up V-Interface – Your individual project plan
Together with our business partners, we analyse the business processes that come into consideration for a digital data transfer and create an individual migration plan based on your specific requirements.
- Design (kick off, scope definition)
- Analysis (data and workflow analysis, specification)
- Implementation (creation of mappings, workflows; communication protocol)
- Testing (message-specific, entire communication process set)
- Rollout / Onboarding (communication and organisation of departments, ERP system operation)
- Go live (integration of the approved processes into the productive environments)