Forklift operator / Picker / Foreman / Warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can actively support our company in the day-to-day business as a specialist in warehouse logistics & production in the coffee silo? Are you interested in developing your career and taking responsibility for a team?
Can you answer the following points with "Yes"?
Do you have high expectations of yourself and the quality of your work?
Are you a team player and do you enjoy achieving goals together?
Do you have experience with goods such as green coffee and/or want to learn more about this?
Then the position ofForklift operator / Picker / Foreman / Warehouse logistics specialist (f/m/d) at the Berthold Vollers GmbH in Bremen is exactly the right position for you!
- Controlling (operating, monitoring, checking) the storage and retrieval of the silo
- Sampling of green coffee
- Quantity and condition control of the goods
- Checking the trucks to be loaded for cleanliness (cleaning certificate)
- Cleaning (sweeping etc.) and maintaining order within the company
- Driving and maintaining forklift trucks
- Bagging goods into other containers
- Taking responsibility for careful, proper and hygienic handling of goods and corresponding loading aids
- Carrying out the necessary documentation according to specifications
- If required, deployment in other departments
- Prospective assumption of team leadership
- Training or experience in the field of logistics / warehouse and/or training in the technical field.
- Good IT understanding (MS Office, MES/SPS understanding)
- Solid technical understanding (machines, systems, conveyor technology)
- Hands-on mentality ("packer" and "doer")
- Independent, reliable way of working and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work alternating shifts (early and late shift from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.), Monday to Friday
- Floor transport licence (forklift licence) desirable
- Confident command of the German language, both written and spoken
- Unrestricted health suitability for alternating shifts
- We are also happy to give career starters a chance to become a member of our team!
What we can offer you
Our compensation is in line with the market and performance-based.
We offer our employees a monthly allowance for capital-forming benefits and thus support this subsidised form of saving.
In cooperation with EGYM Wellpass we offer corporate fitness for our employees.
Mobility for employees - we offer bicycle leasing of eBikes for our employees.
Work directly on the Weser in Bremen's Überseestadt with good transport connections for cars and public transport (tram 2, 3, 5, bus 20).
We offer monthly contributions to your pension plan.
Please fill in the form to apply directly to us. We will contact you shortly.
Berthold Vollers GmbH
- Phone: +49 421 3892146