Project Assistance / Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Tons of know-how and making a difference - Do you like working in an international company, supporting projects and are you a real organizational talent? Are you up for a new challenge where you support the management, especially the owner / Group Director of Vollers Group GmbH, in the operational day-to-day business and are you available as a central contact person (m/f/d) for all organizational requests? Then we want to get to know you!
With your open-minded and friendly nature you are the central contact person (m/f/d) for all organizational questions regarding the Vollers Group.
- Support of the management, especially with:
- International projects and requests
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Preparation of decision drafts as well as presentations and minutes in German and English language
- Organization and execution as well as representation of the owner of/at appointments (internal as well as external within Europe)
- Independent handling of general office tasks, e.g. international correspondence, coordination of appointments, execution of purchases and orders, flight and hotel bookings, etc.
- General assistance tasks
- Commercial training, university degree or adequate other qualification
- Professional experience as an assistant to the management
- Experience in project management
- Very good office skills, especially Excel and Power Point
- Enjoying to work with figures and tables
- Communicative, friendly and confident appearance
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Precise and accurate way of working
- A high degree of personal responsibility and discretion
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What we can offer you
Our compensation is in line with the market and performance-based.
By agreement, our employees can work from home.
Mobility for employees - we offer bicycle leasing of eBikes for our employees.
In cooperation with EGYM Wellpass we offer corporate fitness for our employees.
On our own e-learning platform you will find exciting modules on different topics.
We offer our employees a monthly allowance for capital-forming benefits and thus support this subsidised form of saving.
We offer monthly contributions to your pension plan.
Work directly on the Weser in Bremen's Überseestadt with good transport connections for cars and public transport (tram 2, 3, 5, bus 20).
We offer free parking spots in front of the office.
Please fill in the form to apply directly to us. We will contact you shortly.
Berthold Vollers GmbH
- Phone: +49 421 3892146