Stoelen International Transport – a member of the Vollers Group
Stoelen International Transport BVBA has belonged to the Vollers Group since 2018. Before the takeover, Vollers had already worked with the Belgian company for twelve years.
Stoelen International Transport was founded by Gustaaf Stoelen in 1971 and has grown continuously. The long-term cooperation with the well-known bakeries producer “De Beukelaer” has had a particularly strong influence on the company’s history. Twenty years after its foundation, Dirk Stoelen took his father’s business into the second generation. Since then, new customers have been acquired step by step and the fleet has expanded.
The foundations of the transport services subsidiary are formed by twenty experienced employees. These experts bring state-of-the-art vehicle technology into the Group and provide additional operational flexibility. The Antwerp location and the Vollers Group also benefit from the personal know-how and passion that characterise Dirk Stoelen as a businessman.
- National and international transports
- Part-loads possible
- The entire vehicle fleet is equipped with Track & Trace
- Permanent temperature monitoring, if required
- Flexible transport methods
- State-of-the-art fleet from the leading manufacturers Mercedes Benz, DAF and Scania
- Refrigerated semi-trailers / Reefer trailers
- Container chassis for 20, 40 and 45 foot containers
- Belt trailers
Terms & Conditions
Please find below the specific terms & conditions that applies to our particular service. We reject any other terms and conditions unless expressly agreed by a Director of Vollers in writing.